• Meet celebrity grooming concierge Craig the Barber at Bloomingdale’s. Customers will receive one-on-one consultations. Through 6/9. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); noon–7.
• Jeans are 50 to 75 percent off at the James Jeans sample sale. Bootleg, skinny, and flared styles are $80 (originally $180). Through 6/10. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; T (9–7:30), W (10–6), Th (10–7:30), F (10–2).
• Shop discounted ready-to-wear items from the fall 2010 and spring 2011 collections at the DVF sample sale. Through 6/10. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–3).
• MUJI U.S.A. is offering 10 percent off water-resistant four-wheel suitcases (originally $112.50 to $136.50), mobile speaker sets (originally $37.50), acrylic mugs (originally $12.50), and travel neck cushions (originally $24.50) at NYC locations and online. An extra 10 percent off applies to all merchandise at JFK Terminal 5's MUJI to GO, where the artists of Luftwerk display a video installation titled FLOW. Through 6/12. See muji.us for more information.
• Hunter Douglas and Somfy's bed linens, sheets, duvets, shams, and custom window treatments are 20 percent off at Rafael Interiors' summer sale. Through 6/20. 9 W. 19th St., nr. Fifth Ave., (212-337-3200); M–Th (10–6), F (10–3), Su (noon–6) .