Attend the Cocktails@Cooper-Hewitt event and enjoy drinks, music, and the exhibit "Set in Style: The Jewelry of Van Cleef & Arpels." If you bring a printout of this offer, you'll get $5 off the $15 admission and a free glass of wine. 2 E. 91st St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-849-8400); 6–9.
• Stop by Bloomingdale’s to see an in-store performance from the cast of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Customers who spend $500 in cosmetics and fragrances will receive a pair of tickets to see the musical. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–6.
• Meet Hourglass Cosmetics beauty director Michael Pierce as he debuts his precision liquid liner at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 11–5. Call 212-833-2658 to make an appointment.
• Merchandise from Pleats Please by Issey Miyake is half-off and merchandise from Cauliflower is 30 percent off at the Pleats Please boutique. The Bilbao bag is $250 (originally $500) and the sleeveless pleated baby-doll tunic is $182.50 (originally $365). Through 6/17. 128 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-3600); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing and accessories are up to 65 percent off at the Helmut Lang + Theyskens' Theory women's sample sale. Bags are $179 (originally $867), blazers are $199 (originally $620), and dresses are $99 to $159 (originally $288 to $458). Through 6/20. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-242-3240); Th (noon–8), F (8–8), S (11–7), Su (noon–6), M (8–8).
• Shop wholesale prices on one-of-a-kind Ben-Amun accessories at the summer sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 12A; W–Th (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
From Our Partners
7 Asian Beauty Trends You Need To Try Now
Demi Lovato's 'Vanity Fair' Photo Shoot Is Totally Nude, Totally Natural, And Totally Woah
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Afternoon Bulletin: Queens Drug Bust, Subway Scuffle and More
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.