Don't forget that before Lady Gaga arrived on the purple carpet at last night's CFDA Awards, lots of other important fashion people walked down it, too. And we were there with a video camera to film them saying things! Karolina Kurkova said that she doesn't eat cotton balls to maintain her figure, while the likewise stunning Doutzen Kroes explained how she got back into shape after having her baby in December. Joseph Altuzarra said he'd like to dress Lady Gaga in all-fur, while Jason Wu would like to put her in something, well, simpler. And Cynthia Rowley showed off her Xanax-shaped purse while Kathy Griffin told us about her most embarrassing tweet ever. See lots more sparkly pretty people and hear a story about Marc Jacobs as an intern in the video.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament