Don't forget that before Lady Gaga arrived on the purple carpet at last night's CFDA Awards, lots of other important fashion people walked down it, too. And we were there with a video camera to film them saying things! Karolina Kurkova said that she doesn't eat cotton balls to maintain her figure, while the likewise stunning Doutzen Kroes explained how she got back into shape after having her baby in December. Joseph Altuzarra said he'd like to dress Lady Gaga in all-fur, while Jason Wu would like to put her in something, well, simpler. And Cynthia Rowley showed off her Xanax-shaped purse while Kathy Griffin told us about her most embarrassing tweet ever. See lots more sparkly pretty people and hear a story about Marc Jacobs as an intern in the video.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve