No joke: It’s 100 degrees. Luckily, Coola’s peppermint-vanilla Liplux balm is a refreshing antidote to sunburned lips. The sweet-smelling balm is made from naturally hydrating ingredients like beeswax, shea butter, avocado and peppermint oil, raspberry seed extract, and rose hips. It glides on smooth but still feels substantial (unlike melt-off glosses); a fruit-butter-touting upgrade to your standard Burt’s Bees. As an added bonus, it’s certified organic — forgoing synthetic chemicals in favor of natural antioxidants — and packs SPF 15 sunscreen to keep lips protected.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve