From 90-degree heat to stifling subway platforms, summer weather begets breakouts and shiny skin. Happily, Kiehl’s just released a new oil-free collection to guard against clogged pores and skin flare-ups. The range includes a cleanser, toner, daily moisturizer, and concentrated gel cream. The paraben-, silicone-, and fragrance-free products go a step beyond their drugstore counterparts, packed with natural ingredients like lemon extract, imperata cylindrica root extract, cucumber extract, and vitamin E to soothe sweat-clogged skin and tamp down excess oil — so you won’t have to keep layering on the powder. Our top picks from the line are the cleanser and lightweight lotion. The former gives skin a squeaky-clean feel — but without a tight or flaky effect — and the latter keeps skin sufficiently moisturized without melting off your face.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb