Breezy, slinky silk is a staple summertime fabric, especially in stifling weather. Yumi Kim’s Leon dress gives the standard tank dress an on-trend twist, with a slightly longer length and a waist-defining tassel sash. The bold diagonal stripes are a welcome reprieve from the season’s excess of florals and nautical stripes; the dress also comes in coral and taupe shades to flatter paler skin tones. Though it could easily pair with heels for a standard night out, it’s also fit for the summer bridal-shower/wedding circuit.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve