Nine D'Urso, also known as Inès de la Fressange's daughter, stars alongside a very smooth-chested male model and a few nervous-looking seagulls in Bottega Veneta's first campaign video for their eponymous debut fragrance. Shot by Bruce Weber under the creative direction of Tomas Maier (who no doubt made sure that all the coffee saucers on set were up to snuff), the film depicts lots of beachy montages and very pretty Bottega Veneta dresses being blown around D'Urso's buttocks just so. At midnight tonight, the fashion house will launch a new website for the fragrance, which comes out in September.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament