Nine D'Urso, also known as Inès de la Fressange's daughter, stars alongside a very smooth-chested male model and a few nervous-looking seagulls in Bottega Veneta's first campaign video for their eponymous debut fragrance. Shot by Bruce Weber under the creative direction of Tomas Maier (who no doubt made sure that all the coffee saucers on set were up to snuff), the film depicts lots of beachy montages and very pretty Bottega Veneta dresses being blown around D'Urso's buttocks just so. At midnight tonight, the fashion house will launch a new website for the fragrance, which comes out in September.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve