For her styling gig for V's September "Heroes" issue, Carine Roitfeld is doing an Elizabeth Taylor theme. There's no doubt it'll be impressive, at least in breadth, as it's going to be a whopping 72-page spread — er, "fashion extravaganza," according to WWD (it may be that she's doing separate spreads that simply add up to 72 pages, but who knows). As previously reported, she's working with Mario Testino on the project, which she's managed to squeeze in between freelance styling jobs for Chanel and Barneys, as well as "impersonating" a couture client for a forthcoming W story.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament