Top model Karlie Kloss, 18, and top tween heartthrob Joe Jonas (or ex-top tween heartthrob? Do tweens care about him anymore?), 21, watched Prince William play a charity polo match at the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club over the weekend. According to People, they were acting couple-y the whole time, doing things like taking photos in a sponsor's photo booth together, where they "gaze[d] into each other's eyes," and later "chatt[ed] it up in the stands." The magazine labels them "a romantic match." Whether or not they are actually an item, kudos to them for getting so much attention at an event in America where Prince William was playing polo and Kate Middleton was standing on the sidelines, wearing clothes and watching him. It's hard to compete when Kate's around wearing a dress and shoes.
The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island