Another month, another slew of absolutely necessary Internet clips of fashionable clothes and the models who wear them. Showcasing a couple of this past resort season's collections, Mariano Vivanco filmed Eliza Cummings dancing to a nineties anthem wearing House of Holland's new line, and Kenneth Cappello showcased Prabal Gurung's clothes on new rapper Rye Rye. Meanwhile, Arizona Muse smokes up a storm for the iPad edition of Self Service, and Chanel Iman is doing her darnedest to make grown men cry. See these and the other videos that caught our roving eye this past month in our slideshow roundup of June's best fashion in motion.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve