Prince William and Kate Middleton visited Slave Lake in Canada yesterday, taking a flight from Yellowknife Airport. For the ride, Kate wore a cream blouse, a pair of J Brand jeans, her trusty slingback wedges, and what appears to be the same Smythe jacket she wore when leaving London a week ago. So maybe the contents of Kate's suitcases are coming up a little short? (If so, we could put together a care package full of couture right away!) Or perhaps the jacket is just super comfortable for plane rides. Either way, see the full look in the Kate Middleton Look Book.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate