Since shedding its namesake founders and tapping Marie Claire editor Taylor Tomasi Hill as its creative consultant, Sigerson Morrison is going full steam ahead with its expansion plan. The company, now fully owned by Marc Fisher Footwear, has teamed up with Madewell to sell shoes from the label's diffusion line, Belle by Sigerson Morrison, through the Madewell website and in some of their stores. For now, their partnership encompasses three shoe styles, including two different wood-soled platform booties ($350 and $450) and a pair of pointy flats ($235), according to their press release. They'll be trickling into stores throughout August.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000