Since shedding its namesake founders and tapping Marie Claire editor Taylor Tomasi Hill as its creative consultant, Sigerson Morrison is going full steam ahead with its expansion plan. The company, now fully owned by Marc Fisher Footwear, has teamed up with Madewell to sell shoes from the label's diffusion line, Belle by Sigerson Morrison, through the Madewell website and in some of their stores. For now, their partnership encompasses three shoe styles, including two different wood-soled platform booties ($350 and $450) and a pair of pointy flats ($235), according to their press release. They'll be trickling into stores throughout August.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel