New fall campaigns released over the weekend include the full set of Karl Lagerfeld–shot Fendi ads, with a sultry Anja Rubik and (an equally sultry) Baptiste Giabiconi getting painted and photographed, occasionally with kids. The images accompanying the Alexander Wang video that screened on buildings over the weekend are out, as is a preview, all in black and white, of the Elie Saab campaign, which features Juju Ivanyuk. See these shots and more in a slideshow of all fall's ads.
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive