53-year-old conceptual artist Cerith Wyn Evans stars in this season's Marc Jacobs menswear ads. Though in some shots he's clothed in a black dinner suit, in others he's naked apart from some strategically-placed balloons and soft-focus camera work. Meanwhile, Isabeli Fontana took some time out from tweeting Rohan Marley to shoot the Donna Karan campaign, in which she appears to be standing trial for something; also, Carola Remer and Paolo Anchisi posed for Ports 1961's dapper black-and-white campaign. You can see all these new images, plus more, in our fall ad campaign slideshow.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?