• Stop by Opening Ceremony at the Ace Hotel and get a minx manicure by TracyLee. 1190 Broadway, nr. 29th St. (646-695-5680); noon–5. Call to make an appointment.
• Smoochie Baby hosts a summer blowout sale with all clothing and select shoe styles marked down between 20 and 50 percent. Through 7/31. 110 Berry St., nr. North 7th St. (718-384-3340); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shoes and accessories by Edon Manor are reduced by up to 30 percent in-store and online. 391 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-431-3890); M–S (noon–7:30), Su (noon–6:30).
• Clothing and accessories from both Tess Giberson's 2010 fall and 2011 spring collections are for purchase at a special sample sale at the designer's Soho flagship store, as well as archival pieces too. Through 7/9. 97 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-1932); 11–7.
• Merchandise from the men's and women's Issey Miyake collections are 40 percent off. Through 7/31. 119 Hudson St. nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); call for hours.
• Select hand-care products are up to 75 percent off during Crabtree & Evelyn's summer clearance sale. Through 7/18. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.