• Get glowing with a free illuminating makeover from Stila at Sephora, and receive a free gift too. 555 Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-625-1309); 12–7.
• Cool down at the Donna Karan Cashmere Mist counter at Bloomingdale's and receive a hand, arm, and back chair massage with your purchase of any Donna Karan Cashmere Mist product. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Select sofas and furniture are 20 percent off at BoConcept's Semi-Annual Sale. Floor sample designs are also up to 60 percent off. Mariposa Deluxe chairs are $319 (originally $399) and a stained oak veneer and brushed steel dresser is $1,755 (originally $2,195).Through 8/31. 69 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-8188); M–F (10–7), S–Su (noon–6).
• Women's merchandise from the spring/summer collection and past seasons is up to 90 percent off at the GAR-DE sample sale. Items include suede and leather jackets, sweaters, dresses, tops, skirts, shorts, pants, and more, as well as Hyden Yoo womenswear and 80%20 shoes. 135 W. 36th St., nr Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-967-8289); F (10–7), S (10–5).
• All furniture and home accessories are 15 percent off at Kartell's store-wide sale, including the new Magic Hole collection of outdoor furniture designed by Phillippe Starck. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; 212-966-6665; F–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise from Acne, Alexander Wang, Ksubi, and more is 30 to 50 percent off at Oak's biannual 30-40-50 sale. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave. (718-782-0521); F–S (11–8), Su (11–7). 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); F–S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• Merchandise from Pleats Please by Issey Miyake is half-off and merchandise from Cauliflower is 30 percent off at the Pleats Please boutique. The Bilbao bag is $250 (originally $500), and the sleeveless pleated baby-doll tunic is $182.50 (originally $365). 128 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-3600); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Apparel, jewelry, accessories, and handbags by Hayden-Harnett, Corrente, and Corso Como are 40 to 70 percent off. 179 Orchard St., nr. Houston St; F–Su (noon–7).