• Browse over a dozen vendors at In God We Trust's Backyard Bazaar. Vendors include Buyers Remorse, Cairo, M. Carter, and other handmade or vintage shops. 70-72 Greenpoint Ave., nr. Franklin St., Greenpoint, (917-389-3545); noon–6.
• Wander through recycled shipping containers turned storefronts at Dekalb Market, where more than 30 vendors sell small bites, local produce, custom apparel, and accessories, antiques, and art. 322 Flatbush Ave., nr. Willoughby St., Fort Greene; 11–5
• Pay $25 and fill a bag with all the clothes and accessories you find at the Housing Works "Buy the Bag" warehouse sale. Proceeds benefit low-income people living with HIV/AIDS. Pay $5 extra to start shopping at 10 a.m. 4849 35th St., nr. 48th Ave., Long Island City; S (11–2)
• Browse Quarry Jewelry, Correll Correll, and Slow and Steady Wins the Race at a joint summer sale. Clothing and accessories are from 50 to 80 percent off. Correll Correll's colorwheel tunic is $135, a circle shirt $45. Quarry's necklaces start at $50, and a stone and antique hand-blown glass on crocheted silk cord starts at $25. 83 Canal St., nr. Eldridge St.; noon–7.
• Verlaine's spring/summer 2011 collection is up to 50 percent off. 39 W. 14th St., Ste 408 (212-675-6582); F–S (11–7).
• The spring/summer 2011 collection is 80 to 90 percent off at the Buckler sample sale. 13 Gansevoort St., at Hudson St. (212-255-1596); F–Su (11–7).
• Giles & Brother jewelry is up to 70 percent off. The Ice Ring choker is $200 (originally $450), the African Ring and Rhinestone necklace is $175 (originally $285), and the African Glass and Silver Ring necklace is $105 (originally $175). 9 Ninth Ave., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-929-0858); F–S (11–8), Su (11–6).