As part of her new AOL lifestyle site, Heidi Klum is leading a "Summer Run" program. And here's a factoid to make you feel like a winner, since Heidi Klum's lifestyle site is all about you feeling like a winner: Since June 20, Klum has reportedly run, jogged, and/or speed walked over 89 miles. This morning she did a session with Michael Kors, and over the weekend fellow model Miranda Kerr joined her for a run and photo op, which is no big deal when you have the figures these two have, after having children and everything. Also, perhaps inadvertently, cashing in on this publicity stunt was a regular New Yorker also out for some exercise in the background. If anything's motivating, it has to be running behind those two. Props for pulling a cardio session on a hot Saturday afternoon anyway.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat