As part of her new AOL lifestyle site, Heidi Klum is leading a "Summer Run" program. And here's a factoid to make you feel like a winner, since Heidi Klum's lifestyle site is all about you feeling like a winner: Since June 20, Klum has reportedly run, jogged, and/or speed walked over 89 miles. This morning she did a session with Michael Kors, and over the weekend fellow model Miranda Kerr joined her for a run and photo op, which is no big deal when you have the figures these two have, after having children and everything. Also, perhaps inadvertently, cashing in on this publicity stunt was a regular New Yorker also out for some exercise in the background. If anything's motivating, it has to be running behind those two. Props for pulling a cardio session on a hot Saturday afternoon anyway.
Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
Kimye, Michelle Williams, and More at Art Basel
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Kimye, Michelle Williams, and More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’