• Meet Allure editor Linda Wells at Sephora and get an autographed Allure beauty editor palette for $15 off while enjoying complimentary makeovers from Sephora makeup artists. Signed palettes and discount are limited to the first 100 clients. 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); 6pm.
• Meet celebrity makeup artists Manuel Villegas and Tarek Abbas at the Lancôme counter in Bloomingdale’s and let them create a makeup look for you featuring the new 29 St. Honore fall color collection. Call 212-705-2022 to make a reservation. Through 7/28. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); W (10–6), Th (11–6).
• Striped T-shirts, tanks, dresses, totes, espadrilles, and more are 30 to 70 percent off at the Chance pop-up. Plus, the shop's Erica Tanov merchandise is 40 to 60 percent off. The Chance tank dress is $50 (originally $95), the classic T-shirt is $28 (originally $55), and the pool short is $23 (originally $45). Through 7/28. 204 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St.; W–Th (11–7).
• Shop discounted women's tops, bottoms, dresses, and shoes at Proenza Schouler's spring 2011 sample sale. Prices range from $70 to $2,088 (originally $235 to $6,960). Through 7/27. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St.; W–Th (9–6).
• Men's and women's denim and casual wear are up to 70 percent off at the Rogan and Loomstate sample sale. Rogan's men's Puck slim fit jeans are $150 a pair (originally $298), and women's Klee summer dresses are $175 (originally $365). Through 7/31. 330 Bowery, nr. Bond St. (646-827-7567); W–F (11–8), S (11–7), Su (11–5).
• Shop men's and women's footwear at Tim Hamilton and Tom Scott's sample sale. Prices are 60 to 70 percent off the original price. 508-526 W. 26th St., nr. Tenth Avenue, Ste. 5B. (917-355-4517); T–W (11–6).