This week Gareth Pugh is in town to enjoy the 100-degree stew that is the air outside and work with MAC on his makeup collection for the brand coming out in October. MAC hasn't done a designer collaboration since Rodarte (which was later sadly canceled), so Pugh's, which has been in the works for two years, is sure to be huge. We chatted with the designer and his decked-out boyfriend on the sticky rooftop of the New Museum, where Pugh showed off a nail polish from the currently top-secret line, talked his daily beauty routine, and a memorable hair disaster.
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rihanna Posting Her Christmas Gifts on Instagram
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage