Now that the spring 2011 collections are in all of our wardrobes (or, well, maybe once they go on clearance), we decided to try out some of the season's more outrageous makeup looks. Highlights from spring 2011's flamboyant beauty concepts included highlighter-pink eye shadow at Yigal Azrouël, piles of glitter at Giles Deacon, black goth lips at Gary Graham, and stripey orange blush at Manish Arora. After MAC senior artist Gina Bettelli duplicated the looks on us at the MAC Pro studio, we took them for a spin around Madison Square Park, where reactions were, well, mixed.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like