Vogue's September ad pages increased 9 percent over last year's, up to 584. Although publisher Susan Plagemann wouldn't name any new advertisers, she said that "all the major fashion brands" were represented. Meanwhile, InStyle is up 5.8 percent to 431 pages, making for the magazine's largest September issue on record (they've snagged some new wealthy advertisers like Tod's and Reed Krakoff). Both of these titles fared better than Elle, Harper's Bazaar, W, Lucky, and Marie Claire, who announced their mostly lukewarm September numbers yesterday.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?