If you were one of the hordes of people sweating your way through the two-hour line for the Alexander McQueen exhibit this Sunday (we would know all about it because we went to see it one last time), then you helped make history! As of last night, more than 582,000 people had gone to see "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty," setting a new attendance record for a fashion exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (the previous record of 576,000 was set by "Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy" in 2008). The exhibit closes next Sunday, and will be open until midnight on its final two days to account for last-minute crowds. We highly recommend signing up for a membership to the museum, which allows you to skip the line.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like