• Bebe is launching a new line of "workwear" today. [Racked]
• The Times profiled the bloggers behind Street Etiquette, Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs, "the most prominent public faces of a new burst of black dandyism."
• Taylor Tomasi-Hill showed her fellow Marie Claire editor Amanda Hearst how to dress up like her. [Window]
• Anna Dello Russo on her success: "I've spent so much time behind the camera, this is my revenge. I always say that I am Cinderella — I worked hard behind the scenes and now I'm in the photos myself." [Elle]
• Leigh Lezark will be collaborating with H&M on a special store-in-store project at the chain’s Selfridge’s concession outpost. [Vogue UK]
• Page Six claims fashion industry folk were unimpressed with the tote bags featuring caricatures of W’s editorial team that were sent out with the magazine’s September issue as a promotional tool. [Page Six/NYP]
• Stephanie Lacava gives seven rules for successful sample-sale shopping. [NYT]
• Someone made a pair of scary-looking dolls to look like Wills & Kate on their wedding day. [Guardian UK]