• A minority share in Tory Burch is being put up for sale, leading to speculation that an IPO may be in the label’s future. [FT]
• Bebe is launching a new line of "workwear" today. [Racked]
• Heidi Klum is on the cover of Russian Harper’s Bazaar’s September issue wearing Louis Vuitton. [Design Scene]
• Following in Versace’s footsteps, Missoni is also teaming up with a property development firm with a view to building a high-end apartment complex in Manila. [WSJ]
• The Times profiled the bloggers behind Street Etiquette, Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs, "the most prominent public faces of a new burst of black dandyism."
• Someone made a pair of scary-looking dolls to look like Wills & Kate on their wedding day. [Guardian UK]