Stylish, functional, and conveniently sized, cross-body bags are turning up everywhere this summer. The burnished cognac leather and brass clasp-closure lends a vintage feel to this Horseshoe bag, which also sports a hard shell and adjustable strap. Though it may have a throwback look, it makes a practical addition to the modern city-dweller’s closet, with two interior pockets for toting your makeup, camera, and other small essentials. In back, the zipped external pocket is the perfect spot to stow your subway card for easy access — so you won’t be caught on the wrong side of the turnstile digging through your handbag.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament