Not everyone has the time or inclination to mix and match Sartorialist-worthy looks every morning. Some days, there's something to be said for versatile, easy-to-accessorize pieces that can carry you from work to happy hour. The aptly named Noon & Night dress looks put-together with minimal styling required; throw on a belt and some great heels and go. The textured, heavy-knit cotton pairs well with tights and gives it a weighty, weather-appropriate feel. It comes in three shades: a deep wine hue, a neutral beige, and classic black. The bodice has a bit of a stretch to it, and the A-line skirt creates a slimming silhouette.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’