In the first tantalizing ad for America's Next Top Model's all-stars cycle, which debuts next month, it's clear that nothing has changed and yet somehow everything has gotten better: Bianca's being feisty, Lisa's being weird (and wearing a top hat, at least on one occasion), and Alexandria's being — or at least posing like — a diva. Also, there's someone who appears to be Alison trying to pose sexily with a hot dog. Pointing at the screen like she means business, Tyra also tells us she "went through all the past cycles and brought back [our] favorites." Which is debatable, but explains the series' tagline all the same: "IT IS ON." September 14 just can't come soon enough.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season