For the less fashion-inclined cast members on Jersey Shore, last night's episode was all about New Directions. And we're not talking about the Situation or JWOWW, who clearly put a lot of intention behind their attire — but those who seem much more out of it when it comes to clothing. Take Snooki, whose progression from just plain mess to just plain hipster mess went one step further — the FEDORA step further — last night. Or Ronnie, who toyed with cleavage as an in-public alternative to shirtlessness. And Vinnie! Who looked so polished the screen practically squeaked when he came on. Or, perhaps most remarkable of all, Deena, whose dresses did that thing most fabrics on this show never get to do: breathe. See those looks and more in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel