In an interesting new form of online marketing, Target has decided to release all news about its Missoni line launching next month through the blog, All the Way Up Here. Its author describes herself thusly: "I'm little Marina and I'm a real doll. That’s right, joints, hinges and all. And like every doll, I'm obsessed with everything stylish in the world. So that's what my blog is all about. I hope you enjoy the view." Her musings on her role as the mouthpiece for the collection include: "So after a few conversations with my new BFF Margherita Maccapani Missoni — don’t be jealous — I’m realizing how awesome my job is. I mean, I am the working girl for Missoni and Target covering Margherita’s exclusive new line at Target. It’s a dream come true. My calling in life. Cuz seriously, I’m the hub. The ambassador." Today, she posted some images of the line that haven't been released. See the collection, which includes everything from clothes to luggage to throw pillows to teacups, in the slideshow. If there's a fight for anything it will be for those teacups.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve