Jersey Shore's The Situation is supposedly getting a six-figure sum to rep a line of tuxes named after him by a company called Flow Formal. We couldn't find any photos of him actually wearing a tuxedo (although we did find this gem, shown), but it doesn't seem to matter: Flow's CEO, Brian Weintraub, is over the moon about the deal. He gushed to TMZ that The Situation's involvement will benefit tux-makers everywhere: "This is great for us and great for the industry. [Tuxedos have] become an old man thing." The line is planning to launch in February 2012, just before prom season.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like