• Meet Urban Decay makeup artist Eric Jiminez at Sephora and be the first to sample the limited edition Book of Shadows IV palette. Makeup artists will give shoppers a complimentary makeover and demonstrate how to create the latest eye looks. 1500 Broadway, nr. Seventh Ave. (212-944-6789); 1–7.
• Get ready for fall with a complimentary skin-care consultation and facial at Trish McEvoy at Bloomingdale’s. Customers can also learn how to create the perfect seasonal look with a makeup lesson. Call 212-729-5126 to schedule an appointment. 504 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-729-5900); 11–7.
• Jussara Lee's ready-to-wear collection is half-off with prices starting at $150 at Saturday Gelato Fever with Popbar. 11 Little W. 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave, (212-242-4128); noon–6.
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season clearance sale. The Cat People romper by Vena Cava is $175 (originally $495), the halter romper by United Bamboo is $75 (originally $176), and Ringleader shoes by Rachel Comey are $125 (originally $383). 16A Orchard St., nr. Hester St.; F–S (11–7).
• The A Detacher Dagna dress is $165 (originally $550), the Maison Martin Margiela distressed heel is $280 (originally $560), and the men's Adam Kimmel black canvas shirt is $97 (originally $363) at the Project No. 8 sale. Designers include Bless, Henrik Vibskov, Stephan Schneider, Tom Scott, Zero + Maria Cornejo, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); F–S (noon–7).
• Clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Cynthia Rowley's end-of-season sale, including exclusive archive and one-of-a-kind samples. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); F–S (10–9), Su (11–8).
• Menswear is up to 80 percent off at the Onassis summer sample sale. Denim is $35, chambray shorts are $20, print tees are $15, and cotton-stretch point-collar shirts are $20. 375 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-965-8886); F (10–7), S–Su (noon–6).
• Merchandise from Dries Van Noten, Martin Margiela, Comme des Garçons, and more is 70 to 85 percent off at IF's sample sale. The Martin Margiela caped jacket is $480 (originally $1,595), the Yohji Yamamoto long pleated tunic is $486 (originally $1,620), and the Rick Owens leather zip motorcycle jacket is $816 (originally $2,718). 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St.; F–Su (11–7).
• United Nude shoes are up to 70 percent off at the sample sale. 25 Bond St., at Lafayette St. (212-420-6000); F (11–8), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Men's and women's custom wool-cashmere coats with silk or satin lining are 30 percent off (originally $700 to $900) at Teddy Boy's pre-fall sale. 164 Allen St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-7770); M (noon–8), F–S (noon–9), Su (noon–7).
• Women's sale merchandise is up to 50 percent off, and men's spring and summer merchandise are 40 to 60 percent off at Mitchells, Richards, Marshs. Designers include Cole Haan, Diesel, DVF, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, and more. Women's sale clothing is also valid for a "Buy One, Get One for $1" promotion. Mitchells, 670 Port Rd. East, Westport, CT. (203-227-5165); M, F (10–6), S (9–6). Marshs, 270 Main St., Huntington, NY. (631-423-1660); M (10–6), S (9:30–6), Su (noon–5). Richards, 359 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich, CT. (203-622-0551); M, F (10–6), S (9–6).