*All subject to the whims of Hurricane Irene. Please call ahead to confirm store hours.
• Let Laura Mercier makeup artists teach you how to create the perfect smoky eye. Their new smoky eye palette includes shades, liner, brushes, and a step-by-step instructional guide. Bloomingdale’s, 504 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-729-5900); 11–7.
• Browse over a dozen vendors at In God We Trust's Backyard Bazaar. Vendors include Buyers Remorse, Cairo, M. Carter, and other handmade or vintage shops. 70-72 Greenpoint Ave., nr. Franklin St., Greenpoint, (917-389-3545); noon–6.
• All men's and women's clothing is 50 to 95 percent off at Peter Elliot's closing sale. 1179 Lexington Ave., nr. 80th St. (646-237-6676); M–S (10–6).
• Designer sunglasses and frames are 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics biannual sale. Prices start at $100 and lenses are 20 percent off when purchased with sale frames. 399 W. Broadway, at Spring St.; M–F (10–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Womenswear is 75 to 85 percent off at the Morgane Le Fay sample sale. 382 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; W–S (11–7), Su (11–3).
• Yumi Kim dresses and tops are up to 80 percent off, with dresses going for $75 and tops for $50. 153 Essex St., nr. Stanton St. (212-420-5919); F–Su (noon–7).
• Bags and one-of-a-kind samples are up to 65 percent off at Corso Como. Cash only. 179 Orchard St., nr. Houston St.; F–S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• Womenswear and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Mary Ping sample sale. Through 8/31. SSWTR Studio, 189 Franklin St., nr. Greenwich St., Ste. 392; M–W (10–5).