This Yves Saint Laurent T-strap sandal ($995 at Yves Saint Laurent, 3 E. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; 212-980-2970) stars the designer’s latest heel, a shape that’s gaining on the ever-popular Tribute sandal’s narrow little spike. The Robyn, as this model’s called, is a futuristic stack of silver swoops that elevates but offers a bit of balance, too. YSL’s runway was full of tweedy suiting and polished French-lady coats, but this shoe would look just as good with the season’s wild fur or utilitarian parkas, or peeking out from beneath a pair of very slouchy pants.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!