A clothing company's reputation for luxury is built mostly on two things: price and champagne in the changing rooms. This would make the most luxurious store in all the land Oscar de la Renta, which is our nation's most expensive, according to Bundle.com. The average amount spent in a visit to the New York boutique is a healthy $3,217. Meanwhile, New York's Giorgio Armani store is only the second most expensive store in the country, with the average receipt coming in at $2,881. Chanel comes in at No. 6, with an average purchase amount of $2,115 in the New York store, and Tom Ford, who practically puts the f in fancy, doesn't even make the top ten, coming in at No. 11, where the average amount spent in a visit is $1,797. So, if you like to go into these stores just to look around and have wondered just how out-of-your-league you are when you do that, now you know.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like