• Get a complimentary drink ticket and listen to music by D.J. Devon Craig Johnson for the price of admission at the Museum of the City of New York. Work by local jewelry designers will also be for sale. 1220 Fifth Ave., nr. 103rd St.(212-534-1672); 6–9. Buy tickets ($15) at sheckys.com.
• Check out the new Fabulips spa treatment at Bliss. Enjoy cocktails and meet former Bachelorette stars Jen Schefft and Ashley Spivey while trying out the new line of Fabulips products. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. 541 Lexington Ave., nr. 49th St. (877-862-5477); 7:30–9.
• Men's cotton, wool, and corduroy pants, dress shirts, blazers, shorts, polos, swimwear, and accessories are 60 percent off at Bonobos. Through 8/26. 45 W. 25th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (877-294-7737); W (5–10), Th (6–10), F (4–9).
• Womenswear is 75 to 85 percent off at the Morgane Le Fay sample sale. Through 8/28. 382 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; W–S (11–7), Su (11–3).
• Men's and women's spring/summer 2011 merchandise is 25 to 75 percent off at Bird. The Acne crinkle trousers are $189 (originally $380), the JBrand men's walker relaxed straight-leg jeans are $99 (originally $195), and the Girl by Band of Outsiders Allegra short floral-print skirt is $149 (originally $375). 316 Fifth Ave., nr. 2nd St., Park Slope (718-768-4940). 220 Smith St., at Butler St., Cobble Hill (718-797-3776). 203 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-1655); T–W (noon–8).