• Get a mini Bobbi Brown mascara with any shoe purchase at Bloomingdale’s and learn how to create the perfect smoky eye. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Check out the latest dress collection at Bloomingdale’s and let styling experts help you pick attention-grabbing accessories to complete your look. Get a free makeover while you shop. 504 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-729-5900); 1–3.
• Watch a free showing of Breakfast at Tiffany's starring fashion icon Audrey Hepburn at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 1, Harborview Lawn, at Clark St., Brooklyn; movie starts at sunset.
• Check out the Fashions by the Pool charity fashion show at The Grace Hotel featuring DJ Tesco. Proceeds from the show will go to the American Institute for Cancer Research. 125 West 45th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-354-2323); 8 pm. Buy tickets at thetalentxchange.com.
• Get a free rejuvenating facial at Cygalle Healing Spa and get skin-care tips from founder and CEO Cygalle Dias. Call to schedule your appointment before purchasing your ticket. 116 Suffolk St., nr. Rivington St. (212-358-0500); 11–2:30. Register at organicavenue.com
• Jewelry and ready-to-wear apparel from Mimi + Coco, Marie-Lise LaChapelle, and Verlaine are discounted at the NL Showroom. Mimi + Coco and Marie-Lise LaChapelle pieces are 50 percent off. Verlaine's Spring/Summer 2011 collection is up to 70 percent off. Through 8/13. 39 W 14th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 408. Th–S (11–7). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Merchandise from threeASFOUR and Salvor are on sale at the Salvor store. Through 8/13. 172 Forsyth St., nr. Rivington St. Th-–S (noon–8).
• Original vintage samples and designer collections from Vivienne Tam are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/12. 260 W 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., 11th fl. W (9–8), Th (10–7), F (9–6).