• Shop discounted fashion, furniture, and artwork at Housing Works' "Best Of" shopping events. See schedule, locations, and hours here.
• Browse jewelry from designer Carol Marie's fall 2010 and spring 2011 collections at up to 60 percent off. Through 8/31. Seamless Showroom,
524 Broadway #401, nr. Prince St.; 9:30–7
• Browse a private collection of vintage womenswear and accessories at the La Vie Ann Rose Vintage Sale in the Harbor Room at the Soho Grand Hotel, with over 1,000 items including pieces by Diane Von Furstenberg and Cacharel. (Fifties chiffon cocktail/party dresses from $125, fifties Trifoli broches from $35.) Soho Grand Hotel, 310 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St.; 11–8.
• Select merchandise from the spring 2011 collection is up to 50 percent off at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-0847); M–W (10–8), Th–F (10–9), S (11–9), Su (11–8).
• New and classic titles are up to 90 percent off at the powerHouse Books annual summer skid sale. Fiction, nonfiction, and children's books are $2, $5, and $10 apiece. 37 Main St., nr. Water St. (212-604-9074); Su–W (10–7), Th–S (10–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.