• Let a Rebecca Taylor representative help you pick out fall looks at Olive & Bette’s Upper West Side location and enter for a chance to win two tickets to the designer’s Fashion Week show. Olive & Bette’s, 252 Columbus Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-579-2178); 2–6.
• Experts will show you how to use Shiseido's new fall color collection at the Bloomingdale's Soho location through September 18. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); W–F (10–9), S (10–8), Su (11–7). Call 212-729-5140 to book an appointment.
• Select merchandise from the spring 2011 collection is up to 50 percent off at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-0847); M–W (10–8), Th–F (10–9), S (11–9), Su (11–8).
• All lenses, including bifocals and sunglasses, are 50 percent off at the LensCrafters semi-annual sale. 1042 Second Ave., at 55th St. (212-759-8150); M (10–8), T (10–7), W (10–8), Th–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
• Select seasonal tableware and decorative accessories are 50 percent off at Aero. The stacked chrome-and-copper accent lamp with wood base is $275 (originally $850), the Mod settee upholstered in mink chenille is $2,500 (originally $7,500), and the Kimball dining table in dark walnut finish by Thomas O'Brien is $2,400 (originally $5,619). 419 Broome St., nr. Lafayette St.; M–S (11–6).