Brian Reyes shuttered his namesake label a year ago to do some soul-searching in places like Patagonia, just traveling "with a backpack ... inspired by nature," he tells WWD. But now he's back, thanks to a creative consultant job at Tse, and will launch his first collection with the label for pre-fall 2012 in November. Tse has collaborated with a number of designers in a similar capacity before, most recently Jason Wu, as well as Tess Giberson, Narciso Rodriguez, Hussein Chalayan, and Richard Chai. While Reyes is also confirmed to consult on the fall 2012 collection, he's cagey about other plans: “If I pursue [my own label] again down the road, it will be a different business structure,” he said.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel