Hats are having a moment. The most Googled woman wearing clothes today — Kate Middleton — has become as well known for her fascinators as her dresses and nude pantyhose. At her wedding, Victoria Beckham and Princess Beatrice had the world talking about the chic and disastrous ways, respectively, to wear such headpieces, and they are also a fixture of the couture shows. But do real New Yorkers like the look enough to adopt it here? We tried on a few samples, ranging from the highly (literally) dramatic to the barely there, to find out how people really feel about fascinators. Watch their reactions in the video.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat