Vogue organized a contest on Polyvore to get the plebeians excited about buying things at Fashion's Night Out. Polyvore users and some Vogue editors will create sets from merchandise by retailers participating in the third annual shopping festival. Each week going forward, Blake Lively, Alexander Wang, and Grace Coddington will pick their favorite two sets. Then Vogue.com readers will vote on their favorite, which will be crowned the winner on September 9. The prize for the best set is a trip to New York with a friend to tour the Vogue office and watch a Vogue photo shoot. So, do promotional events like this make you excited for FNO, part three? Or were you with Cathy Horyn when she said, "I don't want it to continue"?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel