• A star equally fitting for a movie called I Don't Know How She Does It as Sarah Jessica Parker would most certainly be Alexander Wang's niece Aila, who was at his show being more fabulous than everyone there combined yesterday.
• Happy belated birthday to Karl Lagerfeld! Who turned 78. At the link, enjoy a vintage photo of him on the beach in a mankini, Sports Illustrated–style. [Fashin]
• Spotted: Anna Wintour at a pizza parlor in Chelsea. [Fashin]
• Cosmopolitan editor Kate White: "There was a phase when I begged this woman on staff to bring her dog to work. They don't allow dogs in the Hearst building. But if you're working at Cosmo and you're not scaring the bejesus out of the management, you're not doing your job." [Daily Front Row]
• Lisa Armstrong, British newspaper the Telegraph's new fashion editor, wrote a column about how she got there. [Telegraph UK]
• Check out some photos from the casting for yesterday's Band of Outsiders show. [T Magazine]
• One of the contestants on the current season of Poland's Next Top Model was born a hermaphrodite. [Daily Mail UK]
• Here's an art project in which a costume designer literally reinterpreted childrens' drawings as clothes. [NYT]
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.