As in, a legitimate high-fashion job! The Somali model won approval by revered casting director Russell Marsh for Dries Van Noten's spring 2012 show, which walked today in Paris. Yes, folks, this means the 24-year-old worked alongside Karmen Pedaru, Sigrid Agren, and other rarefied ladies who get to model on these runways. This may just be the first time an ANTM castoff landed veritable high-fashion runway work — and if we're wrong about that you ANTM fanatics will surely chime in below to correct our grave misstatement.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split