Now that she's a huge star, she has to be babied, because that's what happens to huge stars — they get so babied that they can snap their fingers and a minute later have an assistant bring them an extra-foamy soy latte in a baby bottle with a green straw sticking out of the top, if that's what they want. So maybe Temperley didn't baby Pippa by giving her underwear with the dress, so she just didn't wear any? There is also the possibility that Pippa is not getting babied, despite being hugely famous, because that's not how her sister rolls, and she just didn't wear underwear because there was no way for her to do so without having a panty line. But, ladies, there is a wildly simple solution to this problem: If you can't wear it without a panty line, don't wear it at all. [Hollywood Life]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her