As evidenced by our latest video of splurgy satchels, clutches, and cross-body styles from the tents, boxy bags are in. J.Crew’s fall Edie bag has a squared-off shape similar to the Cambridge Satchel Company’s popular Fluro, but with a slightly dressier feel. The flame color can punch up black and camel ensembles (and winter coats, in a few months), while the minimal brass hardware gives it a clean, classic look. Sling it over your shoulder on your way to work or detach the strap to carry it briefcase-style.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve