Maybe the manicure lines at Chanel were insurmountable last night or Essie’s stations at the Bleecker Street block party were slammed. Either way, you still have time to snag some limited-edition beauty swag: the Silver Odyssey collection at Nars, available for one week only. The glam, high-shine polish makes a proper complement to your favorite over-the-top cocktail ring, packing a hint of sparkle without the rough, uneven consistency of cheap glitter polishes. It’s also gratifyingly long-lasting: After wearing it around for a full week, our tips were still chip-free. The metallic liner is an easy trick for nights when you don’t feel like full-on smoky lids. It has a slightly waxy consistency, staying put substantially longer than standard drugstore pencils. A thin swipe along the bottom lash-line brightens and accents eyes — similar to Tarte’s nude EmphasEyes — creating an alluring night-out look.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like