We were skeptical when the Clarisonic first came out: a vibrating brush for your face? But this is one high-tech skin-care gadget that’s actually worth the splurge. In honor of Fashion Week, the brand is introducing this miniature Mia version with a New York skyline design. The brush vibrates at a high frequency for 60 seconds, sudsing away built-up grime and oil; it removes makeup six times better than hand-washing, warding off morning breakouts. The exfoliating bristles are gentler than harsh facial scrubs, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth without rubbing it raw. And the cell-phone-sized gadget is small enough to throw in your gym bag or carry-on. Though it's an investment, it's well designed: It lasts over a month with twice-a-day use before it needing recharging and the brushes hold up over time.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve