Rachel Zoe will show the first-ever presentation of her clothing collection this Fashion Week, but former assistant Brad Goreski won't be there, he told the Cut at Erin Fetherston. Are the pair on good terms? "You can ask her at the show!" Goreski told the Cut. Does he regret leaving Zoe? "It had almost been three years, I was turning 33 years old and it was time for me to branch out on my own or be a permanent life assistant and I chose to go out on my own," Goreski said. "It was the best decision I ever made" he now has his own slew of clients including In Style, Details and BlackBook, along with a new reality show in the making. Goreski hasn't been watching the new season "I lived it, I don't need to watch it" but perhaps if he got a look at the chest-baring outfits of Rachel's new assistant, he'd change his tune.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives