Charlotte Free made her runway debut on the Richard Chai runway last February with shocking pink hair, which instantly made her a street-style favorite. Come summer, the look exploded all over Hollywood: Snooki was spotted with pink and blonde tips; Lauren Conrad experimented with rainbow hair; Gwen Stefani's 5-year-old son, Kingston, had a blue Mohawk; and Kate Bosworth added green tips to her icy-blond strands. Lest you think that Snooki is capable of killing a trend, rainbow hair is still going strong for next spring. At Thakoon, models were painted with colorful clay powders in pastel shades, while ponytails were coordinated with the looks at Faster by Mark Fast. And, over at Narciso Rodriguez, hair was slicked back before being dyed hues of orange, yellow, blue, purple, and white.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat