Celebrities doing vocal soundtracks for commercials seems to be a thing these days. First there was Vanessa Paradis singing in her Chanel commercial, followed by Zooey Deschanel and Kate Bosworth in the cotton "Fabric of My Life" ads. The latest actress-model hybrid to lend her windpipes to commerce is Eva Mendes, who sings "Windmills of Your Mind" in her video for Thierry Mugler's Angel fragrance (she also rides a speed train, spritzes eau de toilette on her wrist, and flies through the air in fluttery dresses). While it's not exactly an aria, her voice sounds quite nice, as you can hear in our exclusive first look at the video.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000